Estate Planning and Retirement Planning
- Enduring Power of Attorney.
- Enduring Guardianship.
- Testamentary Trusts.
- Superannuation Nominations (Binding, Not Binding, Lapsing, Non Lapsing).
- Applications for a Court made Will for a minor or a person who lacks testamentary capacity.
- Creation of Testamentary Trusts.
- Letter of Wishes.
We can assist you with:
- Examining Aged Care Accommodation Agreements.
- Reviewing Retirement Village Contracts.
- Working with your Financial Adviser to ensure the transactions you are entering into is as stress free as possible.
- Review legal documents and contracts regarding Aged Care and Retirement Village facilities.